Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full stack.
• Utilizing AWS resources efficiently
• Exposure to devops
• Implementing CI/CD and TDD
• Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
• Mentor colleague to improve and ensure the development standards.
• Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
• Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area.
• Come up with technical designs for new features.
• Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 8-13 Years of Experience
Must have skills:
• Strong software development skills in Scala or Java
• Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Familiarity with devops
• Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
• Be able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
• Be able to keep up with technological advancements and educate the team
• Design — Good design skills
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
• Strong understanding of performance and scalability considerations when building applications.
Good to Have Skills:
• Exposure to machine learning solutions in Classification and Text processing
• Experience in working on machine learning projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org